Protect Assets And Provide For Loved Ones Using A Trust
The Estate Law Center, PLLC, advocates the use of trusts to the degree that the benefits outweigh the expenses. Though there are many types of trusts, the most frequently used trust is a revocable trust. Depending on factors that are unique to you, including family makeup, assets, and your specific goals, a trust may be a useful legal document that, along with a will, a power of attorney, and an advance medical directive are components of an estate planning portfolio.
At the Estate Law Center, PLLC, attorney Katherine Breckenridge (formerly Katherine S. Charapich) applies her strong legal knowledge and 20 years of business experience to help people make estate planning decisions that address and achieve their goals. Whether you have very basic needs or complex concerns, she takes the time to understand your situation and works with you through every phase of the process.
A Personalized Approach To Trust Creation
Ms. Breckenridge has the skills and network of professional resources needed to provide you with peace of mind and accomplish your estate planning goals. Steps in the process may include:
- A face-to-face meeting in her comfortable, discreet office location to assess your needs and begin establishing a framework.
- Completion of questionnaires to identify and ensure that your important concerns are addressed.
- Drafting and careful review of a legally sound will, power of attorney, advance medical directive and other essential documents as required.
- Exploration of whether you will benefit from the development of a revocable or irrevocable living trust.
- Drafting and review of a special needs trust or other specific vehicles needed to protect access to government benefits for a loved one.
When working with the Estate Law Center, PLLC, and attorney Katherine Breckenridge, you can depend on her diligence in presenting viable options in caring and understandable terms. She consistently prioritizes each client’s interests and emphasizes cost control and efficiency. She also offers a range of invaluable elder law services such as long-term care planning.