Legal Solutions That Protect Seniors Today And Future Generations In The Commonwealth of Virginia
Attorney Katherine S. Breckenridge (formerly Katherine S. Charapich), an active and respected member of the business community in central Virginia for 20 years, established her law practice with a commitment to addressing her clients’ estate planning, elder law and business law matters. She strives to provide the utmost in personal attention to each individual, family and business she serves.
At the Estate Law Center, PLLC, Ms. Breckenridge applies her excellent legal education and business experience to helping clients in northern Virginia plan for their own security and that of their families. She is adept at evaluating unique human circumstances, assessing risks and considering legal options.
Estate Planning, Estate Administration, and Elder Law
Attorney Katherine Breckenridge addresses estate and elder law matters in a comprehensive approach that considers a client’s needs, intents, and wealth portfolio by:
- Providing estate planning services, including the drafting of wills and trusts, powers of attorney, and advance medical directives, ideally suited to each client’s needs and goals.
- Helping clients navigate complex elder law concerns such as long-term care planning, preservation of assets, access to government benefits, and real or potential needs for a guardianship or conservatorship.
Business Formation, Contract Services And Ongoing Legal Counsel
Attorney Katherine Breckenridge is also a vital, attentive, and efficient resource when your legal needs involve business law such as:
- Selection of the optimal entity for your startup company and navigation of processes associated with registering your LLC or other entity
- Drafting, analysis, and negotiation of business-critical contracts such as commercial leases and a wide range of other agreements
- Determining your rights and best course of action if you are dealing with an alleged breach of contract or other financially significant business dispute
Knowledgeable, Skilled, and Compassionate Virginia Lawyer
When you turn to Virginia estate planning attorney and versatile legal advocate Katherine Breckenridge, your case will be taken seriously and you will be treated with care. She will be sensitive to your concerns and upfront about the value of investing in her services. To discuss your specific situation and legal needs, call Ms. Breckenridge at the Estate Law Center, PLLC, today at 540-827-4395 or contact her to schedule a consultation.