Culpeper Business Contract Lawyer
Prior to earning her Juris Doctor from Liberty University School of Law, attorney Katherine Charapich focused her professional energies in the business world for 20 years. Today, at the Estate Law Center, PLLC, she offers the combined benefit of her legal and business experience to entrepreneurs and seasoned business owners throughout Central and Northern Virginia.
Entity Formation and Startup Services • Leases and Other Business Contracts
Attorney Katherine Charapich understands the challenges associated with starting a new business and the many decisions you must consider to provide for a business’s growth and success. Whether you need a contract drafted or reviewed, attorney Charapich is an outstanding resource. Additionally, if you are involved in a business dispute, you can turn to Ms. Charapich for clear guidance and determined representation.
Attorney Charapich is dedicated to understanding your objectives and helping you make sound legal decisions. She is diligent and efficient in her approach to legal needs such as:
- Selecting the right business entity, such as a limited liability company (LLC), taking into account key factors such as taxation and your personal liability exposure.
- Handling government filings and other aspects of your business formation while remaining responsive to you as other legal concerns arise throughout the life of your business.
- Writing, analyzing and negotiating important business contracts, including commercial leases, and a range of other agreements.
- Assessing allegations of a breach of contract and determining the best course of action based on your specific risks and potential gains.
- Providing counsel regarding real estate issues that you may encounter related to estate matters.
Your Contract And Business Formation Attorney Serving Central and Northern Virginia
Attorney Katherine Charapich is sensitive to all of your financial and personal concerns as she provides efficient, effective, business law services tailored to your needs. She is upfront regarding the investment value of her services. To meet with Ms. Charapich in her convenient, discreetly located Culpeper office at a time that works for you, call 540-827-4395 or contact her online.