Culpeper Asset Protection Lawyer
Dedicated Estate Planning, Elder Law, and Business Law Counsel
Attorney Katherine S. Charapich, an active, respected member of the business community in Central Virginia for 20 years, established her law practice with a commitment to addressing her clients’ Estate Planning, Elder Law, and Business Law matters. She strives to provide the utmost in personal attention to each individual, family and business she serves.
Your Will and Trust Attorney Serving Culpeper County, Fauquier County, and Matters in the Commonwealth of Virginia
Ms. Charapich applies her excellent legal education and business experience in helping clients in Northern Virginia plan for their own security and that of their families. She is adept at evaluating unique human circumstances, assessing risks, and considering legal options in the course of:
- Providing ESTATE PLANNING services, including the drafting of WILLS AND TRUSTS, powers of attorney, and advance medical directives, ideally suited to each client’s needs and goals.
- Helping clients navigate complex ELDER LAW concerns such as Medicaid and long-term care planning, preservation of assets, access to government benefits, and real or potential needs for a guardianship or conservatorship.
Business Formation, Contract Services, and Ongoing Legal Counsel
Attorney Katherine S. Charapich is also a vital, attentive and efficient resource when your legal needs involve BUSINESS LAW such as:
- Selection of the optimal entity for your startup company and navigation of processes associated with registering your LLC, LLP or other entity
- Drafting, analysis and negotiation of business-critical contracts such as commercial leases and a wide range of other agreements
- Determining your rights and best course of action if you are dealing with an alleged breach of contract or other financially significant business dispute
Call 540-827-4395 or Reach this Skilled, Compassionate Virginia Lawyer by Email
When you turn to Virginia estate planning attorney and versatile legal advocate Katherine S. Charapich, your case will be taken seriously and you will be treated with care. She will be sensitive to your concerns and upfront about the value of investing in her services. To SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION regarding your legal needs, contact Ms. Charapich directly by telephone or email.